Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

CHRISTMAS WEEK - Thursday After - God bless the French. God bless their vin.



Lots of parties going on this week. Lots of new people to meet.


Lots of wine bought. Lots of wine drunk.


Lots of cheese eaten.  Next week it'll all be gone, except maybe for the crumbs under the couch cushions - but for now, the gamut of gatherings awaits.... stay calm... use stealth...




------------------


YOU ARE THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
I'M JUST A TOAD IN A SUIT






I paid good money for this jacket


I hope I don't spill anything on it


I know the doorman's giving me the eye


Maybe it's my polka-dot tie


But it's too late now


Cause I'm already in


Popping open the wine bottles


God bless the French. God bless their vin.


I got myself some fancy bacon on a cracker


And maybe a little cheese quiche for after


I know you're trying to talk to me


I'm busy eating, man, can't you see


I'm just another interesting person


Wandering around this party






Ralph Alfonso





































No comments:

Post a Comment